As the world is unstoppably moving towards highly connected societies, cybersecurity is more important and relevant than ever. Rooted in Chalmers research, Omen is a young and ambitious cybersecurity startup with the vision of contributing to such phenomenal technologies as autonomous driving, smart manufacturing, and smart transport, by ensuring safe and secure connectivity with its cutting-edge AI-driven solution.
Omen is part of Chalmers Ventures accelerator program, and we were recently accepted to a prestigious startup program with start in August 2021 (TBA). We have also been granted a large Vinnova project for monitoring and detecting cyberattacks in connected vehicles in real time.
We are now looking to expand our team with a talented senior software developer to help us realize our dream SaaS product. We believe you are committed, communicative, and a team player – all communication with the team is in English. You can expect from us an innovation-driven, open-minded, and fully supportive work environment.
You are a holder of a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent and have at least a 3-year experience in several of the following. However, we believe that adding value to our team is not all about hard skills; so even if you don’t master all the listed skills, your soft skills, personality traits, ambition and willingness to learn and thrive in a startup environment could make you just the right person for the job!
- Experience in leading software development projects
- Very good command of programming languages including C/C++
- Basic knowledge of embedded programming
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge and/or experience in agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English (official language)
- Good command of scripting languages like Matlab, R, or Python
- Knowledge and/or experience with the CAN protocol
- Knowledge of signal processing and machine learning techniques
Type: Full time
Role: Software developer
For questions about the position, contact our CEO Wissam Aoudi, firstname.lastname@example.org